Finding our guidance in Scripture, our vision is to create an environment where children and their parents are loved, introduced to Christ, steeped in the Word, mentored in their walk with God, prepared for life in the body of Christ, and given the opportunity to honor God with their worship and service.
Through the children’s ministries at RBC, the goals of our dedicated team of staff and volunteers are to:
- Pursue with excellence, the spiritual education, edification, and evangelization of the children of Reston Bible Church and the surrounding community.
- Partner with families in building Christian character and values in their children, thereby strengthening the body of Christ.
- Prepare young men and women to serve Christ.
REOPENING UPDATE! (As of May 2)
All classes, Nursery through 5th grade, are now open! Due to limited class sizes, please REGISTER HERE.
Current COVID-19 Procedures
- Self check-in stations will be open for those who feel comfortable using them. We will have disinfectant to use at each station. We will still have a QUEST team member available at the bookstore who can type in your info for those that want to avoid unnecessary computer contact.
- For the 9:00 Sunday service, children 5 and older should wear a face mask when inside the building.
- For more details about the RBC mask policy, CLICK HERE
QUEST SUNDAY MORNING LIVE STREAM: You can join us virtually every Sunday morning at 9:00 a.m. The link will be in the weekly email that goes out to all Quest families before Sunday. If you are not getting emails from us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. A recording of the service will be posted online Sunday afternoon for those that miss the live stream.
Children’s Ministry Updates:
Our Facebook page features activities, videos from leaders, and much more! Make sure you follow or “like” the page to receive updates.
The Quarantined Family Survival Guide:
Activities, games, and print outs to get you through the quarantine.
Volunteers serve as the backbone of our ministry as we seek to know Christ and make Him known amongst our littlest RBCers. From teaching and leading to working behind the scenes, if you have a heart for children, we have a place for you to serve.
We want to provide opportunities for Elementary, Jr. and Sr. High students who want to invest their time and energy into advancing God’s kingdom by serving in the Children’s ministry. Youth students can serve with the babies (0-2 yr olds), pre-schoolers (3-5 yr olds) or grade school students (1st-5th grade) on Sunday mornings during the 9:00 or 10:45 services or in the afternoons in the Awana program from 4:30-6:30pm. Click the appropriate button(s) below to apply. Yes, they can volunteer for both and we’d love to have them!