All classes, Nursery through 5th grade, are now open! Due to limited class sizes, please REGISTER HERE.
Current COVID-19 Procedures
- Registration and limited capacity will remain in effect for all classes for the foreseeable future. If things change, we will do our best to keep you informed.
- Sanitize or wash your hands when you arrive and as necessary throughout the morning!
- Follow all signs/directions for flow of traffic in the hallways.
- To limit unnecessary computer contact, please proceed to the QUEST check in stations where a QUEST team member will type in your info and direct you to the appropriate classroom.
- Children 5 and older should wear a face mask when inside the building.
- Social distancing will be done to the best of our ability.
- Please do not congregate in the hall or lobby areas: Take fellowship outside!
- After picking up your child, please follow signs for exiting the building through the back stairwell doors.
- Hand sanitizer will be available as well as face masks for those who do not have them.
- Cleaning staff or Quest team members will regularly disinfect the QUEST area.
VOLUNTEER FOR A CLASS: We would love to increase our class sizes but we need more volunteers to do that. See below for ways you can volunteer in Quest as a class leader, assistant, sub, Quest desk help, checking in, etc…
QUEST SUNDAY MORNING LIVE STREAM: You can join us virtually every Sunday morning at 10:45 a.m. The link will be in the weekly email that goes out to all Quest families before Sunday. If you are not getting emails from us, please contact email@example.com and let us know. A recording of the service will be posted online Sunday afternoon for those that miss the live stream.
Children’s Ministry Updates:
Our Facebook page features activities, videos from leaders, and much more! Make sure you follow or “like” the page to receive updates.
The Quarantined Family Survival Guide:
Activities, games, and print outs to get you through the quarantine.
Part-Time Children’s Ministry Position Opening!
We are looking for someone, PART TIME, to join our Children’s Ministry team to recruit and coordinate volunteers for Quest. If you are outgoing and love to engage with people/families, we would love for you to apply to see if this would be a good fit to exercise your gifts/passions for the Lord. Or if you know someone who might be a good fit, please contact Tony at firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply here
Finding our guidance in Scripture, our vision is to create an environment where children and their parents are loved, introduced to Christ, steeped in the Word, mentored in their walk with God, prepared for life in the body of Christ, and given the opportunity to honor God with their worship and service.
Through the children’s ministries at RBC, the goals of our dedicated team of staff and volunteers are to:
- Pursue with excellence, the spiritual education, edification, and evangelization of the children of Reston Bible Church and the surrounding community.
- Partner with families in building Christian character and values in their children, thereby strengthening the body of Christ.
- Prepare young men and women to serve Christ.
Volunteers serve as the backbone of our ministry as we seek to know Christ and make Him known amongst our littlest RBCers. From teaching and leading to working behind the scenes, if you have a heart for children, we have a place for you to serve.
We want to provide opportunities for Elementary, Jr. and Sr. High students who want to invest their time and energy into advancing God’s kingdom by serving in the Children’s ministry. Youth students can serve with the babies (0-2 yr olds), pre-schoolers (3-5 yr olds) or grade school students (1st-5th grade) on Sunday mornings during the 9:00 or 10:45 services or in the afternoons in the Awana program from 4:30-6:30pm. Click the appropriate button(s) below to apply. Yes, they can volunteer for both and we’d love to have them!