Youth Summer Camp
Students who have completed 6th grade in spring of 2020 through 2020 high school graduates are invited to spend a week away for the annual Youth Summer Camp.Register here
Departure: Sunday, July 19, at 10:30 a.m. at RBC.
Return: Saturday, July 25 around 5:00 p.m. at RBC.
We welcome rising 7th grade students through 2020 graduates.
Cost and Registration
Early Registration: $425 by May 1
Regular Registration: $450 by June 15
Late Registration: $475 after June 15
Cost covers transportation, activities, lodging, and meals (except two meals while traveling).
A deposit may be made when registering before June 1. Afterwards, amount must be paid in full.
Any cancellations before July 1 will forfeit $75 of registration. Any cancellations July 1 or later will forfeit $200 of registration.
Families with three or more children attending summer camp and families with children who have participated in 2020 youth mission trips are eligible for a discount. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Financial Aid is available for those with the need. Applications for financial aid must be completed by June 1st. Applications are submitted at registration by completing additional questions at the end of the registration form. All students are required to volunteer at Reston Bible Church for 10 hours after they have been approved for financial aid. These hours must be completed between June 14 and July 10.Register here Download the Waiver Download the Flyer
Our Location: Appalachian Bible College
We are back in Mt Hope, West Virginia, on one of the most beautiful college campuses around. The activity options near campus are excellent: paintball, caving, white-water rafting, and more! But what keeps us coming back year after year is the character and heart of the college staff there.
Our Speaker: Paul Goodnight
Paul was on staff at RBC for over 20 years before retiring to Florida in 2018. His combination of humor, knowledge of God’s Word, and humble spirit make him one of the most gifted and requested youth speakers.
During the week, we have several group games and activities planned, plus free time where students can play Frisbee, soccer, basketball, fly off of the “blob,” zip line over the lake, or challenge themselves on the climbing tower. All students also get to spend a day at the lake participating in water sports such as tubing & water skiing. Finally, all students will have the opportunity to spend one day doing an activity of their choice. When you register online, you will rank your preference of which activity you would like to do.
- Whitewater Rafting: Raft through the “Grand Canyon of the East” on the New River as you ride the rapids with your friends.
- Paintball: Face off against your friends in a friendly yet competitive game of paintball in a rugged woodland course.
- Caving: Explore God’s underground creation with a helmet & headlamp leading the way.
- High Ropes: Test your faith as you rise to a higher level! You will be challenged through a series of obstacles and activities in a multi-level, high angle environment.
- Mountain Hiking: Hike along the beautiful, winding, Glade Creek mountain stream. Take a break and cool your feet in its refreshing waters.
- Rappelling: Spend the day climbing up a cliff and rappelling down a 150 ft. rock face.
There are some activity restrictions for students who are not 12 by the start of camp. Please contact Aaron Osborne firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.Register here Download the Waiver Download the Flyer