Welcome to the Family Quest Challenge!
The purpose of Family Quest is to encourage our students to read their Bible independently and follow up on what they’ve learned in the Quest children’s worship service. They can do this by completing Family Quest activities on their own or with a parent’s assistance at home.
There are 3 Family Quest Challenge seasons; Fall, Winter/Spring, and Summer. If a student completes the designated number of activities within a given season, he or she will be rewarded with a family invitation to a Family Quest event. These celebratory events are held at the end of each of the 3 Family Quest seasons.
There are 5 activities that count towards the Family QUEST Challenge:
- Completing a Family QUEST devotional that is available online.
- Completing one question from a Biblical Treasure Puzzle (see below to download).
- Reading or listening to an ENTIRE chapter out of any book of the Bible (Parents, you can help your emerging readers with difficult words or read difficult sections for them or listen to the bible together in the car!)
- Watching one of the videos from the Bible Project website.
- Reading or listening to the Jesus Storybook Bible.
If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask at the Quest desk or email email@example.com.Download the Family Quest Challenge Form