The mission of HomeFront is to promote and strengthen marriages for Christ. We meet on Sunday mornings at 10:45 a.m. in Room 250.
HomeFront meets on Sunday mornings at 10:45 a.m. in Room 250.
HomeFront is a weekly fellowship group for couples of all ages and stages of marriage. HomeFront is designed to support couples within our church community by providing practical, biblical teaching on family topics, and authentic Christian fellowship.
WHAT IS HOMEFRONT?
Looking to learn more about marriage and parenting? HomeFront is designed to support couples within our church community by providing practical, biblical teaching on family topics.
Desire to get even more connected here at RBC? While mid-week Shepherd Groups are meant to provide connection and community, not everyone may be able to find one that meets their schedule or childcare needs. HomeFront strives to foster authentic and meaningful relationships between couples within a Sunday morning environment.
If you answered “yes” to either of these questions, we invite you to join us for HomeFront!
Beginning September 13, we will meet each week during the 10:45 a.m. service in Room 250 (upstairs in the main building). Various topics are covered in the form of a multi-week teaching series, so come and try us out for a few weeks.
We hope to see you there!
WHAT IS A TYPICAL SUNDAY LIKE?
A typical Sunday morning at HomeFront looks like this:
- Check in your kids at either QUEST (see below)
- Arrive at HomeFront, fill up your coffee, and grab a table with some other couples
- Listen to the HomeFront message on a family topic (25 minutes)
- Discuss the application of that topic with the other families at your table (15 minutes)
- Continue the conversation with even more coffee, bagels, and other breakfast treats as we dismiss
- Attend your morning service of choice to hear great teaching from Pastor Mike
IS THERE CHILDCARE?
Great news for parents! Your kids can now stay in QUEST for both services (no more checking kids out, then checking them back in). Your children will receive their own snack.
- Grade-school age children of HomeFronters who attend HomeFront at 9:00 and the second service at 10:45 should check-in their children for both services. you are concerned about your child spending 2 services in Quest, don’t be. Repetition is key to learning at this stage of development, and with a change in leaders and classmates between services, there is plenty of variety to keep them engaged.
- Nursery- and preschool-age children of HomeFronters who attend HomeFront at 9:00 and the 2nd worship service should be dropped off in their QUEST classroom at 9:00 – where they will stay till the 10:45 service ends.