This week is Leader’s Choice during QUEST classes, so enjoy the bonus preschool video above! When we have Leader’s Choice Weeks during QUEST, leaders are able to tailor what their class talks about and does that day based on what the class needs or is interested in. Because of the flexibility and varied lessons/activities done, we do not have the typical take home materials those weeks.
If you are worshipping from home and miss our weekly resources during Leader’s Choice, we’d encourage you to celebrate Family Choice Week in your home by finding out what is interesting to your child or find a topic that your family could explore together.
- Have your child pick their favorite Bible story and ask them to tell you the story in their own words and teach YOU about it
- Review some of the previous handouts or videos and talk about the Big Ideas/Key Verses
- Listen to a new worship song together and ask your child to help create hand motions for it!
- Have a time of family worship: read from the Bible, a Bible storybook, sing, and have family prayer time
- Complete a Family QUEST Challenge
- Do a Family Prayer Walk
- Download some lessons or coloring sheets from our Leader’s Folder
- Start your own family prayer cards. See Mr. Tony talk to QUEST leaders about how he uses prayer cards; you can use them the same way in your family!