MUSIC & SCRIPTURE
Your Great Name (Philippians 2:10-11) – Love Revolution by Natalie Grant
Come To Me (Matthew 11:28-30) – Look and See by Village Church feat. Lauren Chandler
O Praise the Name (Romans 5:8) – Open Heaven/River Wild by Hillsong Live
Unstoppable God (Matthew 17:20) – Wake up the Wonder by Elevation Worship
TEACHING: From the Field – The Will of the Father
For security reasons, we aren’t able to share this week’s message online.
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR SHEPHERD GROUPS
- What was something that encouraged, challenged, or convicted you about this message?
- How have the recent events in our nation affected the way you pray?
- What are some weaknesses you see in your prayer life? Do you find it difficult to truly pray “not my will but Thy will be done”?
- Read Luke 22:31. What is your main desire or prayer when it feels like you are being sifted like wheat? To be safe or to be faithful? How could Jesus’ words in this passage speak to you during those times?
- Do you find yourself surprised by the evil in the world? How can we encourage each other to love and good deeds in the midst of evil?
- Read Hebrews 12:1-3. Why did Christ go to the cross, according to this passage? How do the truths of these verses help us as we walk through a fallen world?
- What does it look like to pray “in the Spirit”?
- Spend some time praying for God’s will to be done in America and around the world. Pray for the work of RBC missionaries, and pray that the Lord would show you how he wants to use the members of your group. Pray to ask God what He would have you do, in His will, and then be willing to sit quietly and wait on the answer.