One of the things God did when He rested on the seventh day was that He set a template for us for life. Does your life have a rhythm with rest?
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR SHEPHERD GROUPS
- What stood out to you in this message?
- When you have thought about life’s rhythms in your own life, what comes to mind?
- How would you describe the current rhythms of you and your family?
- Genesis talks about us being “created to work” or being creative. What does that mean to you? How do you feel most used by God?
- Discuss the struggle between finding our identity in Christ versus what we are doing? Describe how you are doing with this struggle.
- When do you rest? Do you rest with disregard to being tired?
- What changes do you need to consider making to your journey of creating and resting?