We usually post discussion questions for Shepherd Groups with the sermon audio/video each week. Last Sunday, we hosted a missionary speaker who works in a sensitive area of the world, so we cannot post this message online. However, here are the Shepherd Group questions from Sunday’s message.
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR SMALL GROUPS
- What was one thing you found challenging, insightful, helpful, or difficult to understand from this message?
- Read and discuss Revelation 5. What does this passage reveal about the person and work of Jesus Christ in the past, present, and future? What does it mean that Jesus is a Lion? What does it mean that He is a Lamb? Why was He alone worthy to open the scroll?
- Why does Jesus, as the Lion, deserve our complete obedience?
- Why does Jesus, as the Lamb, deserve our entire life and being?
- Why does Jesus, as the Lion and the Lamb, deserve our unending worship?
- Why is it so crucial that Christians view Jesus as both the Lion and the Lamb?
- Spend time in prayer praising God for the work He is doing in the region of the world where the speaker serves. Pray for the continued ministry there and that the Lord would continue to bring many to faith in Jesus.