MUSIC & SCRIPTURE
YOUR LOVE NEVER FAILS (Romans 8:28)
Skinner, McClarney | Thankyou Music
FOREVER REIGN (Lamentations 5:19)
Ingram, Morgan | Hillsong Music Publishing
IN YOUR PRESENCE (Deuteronomy 31:6)
Brown, Williams, Gatch, Brock, Furtick, Joye | Elevation Worship Publishing
HOSANNA (Mark 11:9-10)
Ligertwood (Fraser) | Hillsong Music Publishing
CORNERSTONE (Psalm 18:2)
Mote, Morgan | Hillsong Music Publishing
TEACHING: The Hard Truth, Part 4
Spiritual food is greater than physical food. Learn, love and live the Word of God to reap the fruits thereof.
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR SHEPHERD GROUPS
- What was one thing you found particularly interesting, insightful, helpful or difficult to understand from this Sunday?
- How important would you rate the Bible in the life of a Christ-follower?
- Read and discuss Matthew 4:1-11, Hebrews 4:12, and Psalm 119:1-24. What do these verses tell us about us? What do these verses tell us about God? What do you observe about the Scriptures from these verses? What other verses can you think of that directly teach us about the Word of God?
- Would you say you have an appetite for God and his Word? How does one develop or acquire this appetite?
- How is the Word of God a light for our path (Psalm 119:105)?
- How can we know the voice of God?
- What is one verse that has shaped your life in a profound way?
- How does the Holy Spirit and the Word of God work in tandem?
- Spend some time in prayer thanking God for the goodness of His Word. Ask Him to help you learn, love and live His Word.