MUSIC & SCRIPTURE
Endless Light (Psalm 113:3-4) – Cornerstone by Hillsong Worship
How Great Thou Art (Psalm 145:3) – Hymns Ancient & Modern by Charlie Hall (Passion)
In Your Presence (Deuteronomy 31:6) –Nothing is Wasted by Elevation Worship
Alive in Us (Ephesians 2:4-5) – God is Able by Hillsong Worship
TEACHING: By the Grace of God
Everything we have, everything we do, everything we will have is by the grace of God.
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR SHEPHERD GROUPS
- What was one thing you found particularly interesting, insightful, helpful or difficult to understand from this Sunday?
- Read and discuss 1 Corinthians 15:1-19. What do you note about Jesus? What do you learn about us? What commands, encouragements or warnings are there for us to heed?
- How do you define grace? How have you experienced grace?
- In what ways do we hide our pain and suffering? Why do we do this?
- What struggles are you currently facing? How do you see the grace of God at work there?
- What examples of God’s personal faithfulness have you seen in your life?
- “Hell is what I deserve. Anything beyond that is the grace of God.” How do you respond to that statement?
- How is the grace of God demonstrated in the gospel? How does this gospel grace enable us to live free?