Sunday Rewind | 12.15.2013
MUSIC & SCRIPTURE
Closer (Psalm 89:14-15) – Glorious Ruins by Hillsong
O Come All Ye Faithful (Luke 2:15-16) – Christ Is Come by Big Daddy Weave
Lord of All (Psalm 97:5-6) – North Point Live by Kristian Stanfill (North Point)
Our King Has Come (Romans 5:1-2) – For The Honor by Elevation Worship
Joy To The World (Luke 2:10) – Original Arrangement
TEACHING: Philippians: A Journey Toward Humble Joy, Part 7
Good relationships are built on who you are, not what you can do. Integrity is the glue that holds relationships together.
CLICK HERE FOR THE SERMON AUDIO
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR SHEPHERD GROUPS
- What is one thing that stood out from this sermon that you found particularly insightful, helpful, or difficult to grasp?
- Who is someone you have a “level 5” relationship with? What is the glue that holds that relationship together?
- Read and discuss Philippians 2:19-29. What does this tell you about the person and nature of God? What do you see about the nature of man? What do you observe about the integrity and character of the men Paul mentions?
- What is the difference between integrity and honesty? What role does character play in the life of a Christ-follower?
- “Much of life is measured by relationships…” Have you found this to be true? What is the purpose and value of good relationships?
- How does the gospel affect or direct your relationships?
- Can you think of someone who desires your success above their own? Are you that person for someone else?
- Can you think of someone you can push toward success in kingdom living? Spend some time in prayer for them and ask God how He might have you reach out to them this week.