Men of RBC: The Men’s Ministry would like to invite you to some upcoming activities that have been designed to positively and encouragingly impact your walk with the Lord and in turn your spheres of influence.
WEEKLY DISCIPLESHIP CLASSES
Men’s Ministry weekly discipleship classes are a great way to get connected and increase your knowledge of the word and provide you with some mid-week encouragement. No previous experience or Bible knowledge is required; all you need is a willingness to grow and be challenged. For a course listing and full details, please visit www.restonbible.org/men.
- FUEL – Men of Action: The Role of Authentic Men in the Next Generation Church. Join us on this journey to authentic manhood. Tuesdays 6:25-7:30 AM – Sr. High Bldg. www.restonbible.org/fuel
- Training Faithful Men – Great Doctrines of the Faith. No registration required. For questions, call or email Ray Shoaff (703-625-5595) or email@example.com). Wednesday 6:00-7:00 AM – Sr. High Bldg. https://www.restonbible.org/men#TFM
Upcoming activities are scheduled in August and beyond. So mark your calendars.
2013 RBC Men’s Retreat
- Speaker: Dr. Richard Blackaby
- Where: Meadowkirk Retreat Center, Middleburg, VA
- When: Sept 20-22, 2013
- Topic: Living on God’s Agenda
Stay tuned – registration will open on July 15th and the limited space will fill up quickly for this nationally sought out speaker. Want to learn how to hear from God and live it out? Enjoy fellowship with other like-minded men in the scenic, quiet and local Virginia countryside. Close enough for a day trip if you can’t stay overnight. Save the date on your calendar and stay tuned for more details. www.restonbible.org/
When: October 21, 2013-6:30 Dinner, 7:30 Event
Speaker: Congressman Daniel Webster of Florida
Where: RBC Sanctuary and clubhouse for dinner
Registration: Further information and registration coming soon.
Men’s Ministry is looking for a few good men to help with our event logistics and to take photos of our events. No special skills needed—just a servant heart. Events are The Summit, Marriage Conference, Boosters, and special men’s events. We plan to have teams that can alternate events. If interested, please contact Brad Hummel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, the Men’s Ministry is here to be an encouragement in your walk with the Lord. Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
The Men’s Ministry Leadership Team