MUSIC & SCRIPTURE
Sing, Sing, Sing (Psalm 47:6-7) – Hello Love by Chris Tomlin
In Your Presence (Deuteronomy 31:6) – Nothing Is Wasted by Elevation Worship
In Christ Alone (Galatians 2:20) – Let The Future Begin by Kristian Stanfill (Passion)
Agnus Dei (Revelation 5:12) – Original Arrangement
TEACHING: Impact, Part 2
God has sovereignly given every believer spiritual gifts to use for the good of His people and the advancement of His kingdom. What would it look like for you to “fan the flame” of your gifts for the glory of God?
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR SHEPHERD GROUPS
- What is one thing from this teaching that you hope to discuss as a group?
- Read and discuss Romans 12:1-8. What do you observe about the nature of God? What do you observe about man?
- What do these verses command, teach or imply regarding how to live the Christian life?
- What spiritual gifts does Paul list in these verses? What other spiritual gifts can you think of from Scripture?
- In what way(s) do you feel God has spiritual gifted you? What area(s) of your life do see an intersection of passion and ability?
- Do you feel that you are using or neglecting your gifts?
- In what ways does the gospel empower our gifts and abilities for kingdom purposes?
- What would it look like for you to “fan the flame” of your gifts for the glory of God? Spend some time in prayer about this.