Sunday Rewind | 9.30.2012
MUSIC & SCRIPTURE
O Worship the King (Psalm 145:9-10) – Hymns Ancient & Modern by Chris Tomlin (Passion)
How Great Thou Art (Psalm 145:3) – Hymns Ancient & Modern by Charlie Hall (Passion)
Let Your Kingdom Come (Psalm 59:16-17) – Valley of Vision by Sovereign Grace Music
Give Me Faith (Psalm 73:25-26) – Kingdom Come by Elevation Worship
Alive In Us (Ephesians 2:4-5) – God Is Able by Hillsong
TEACHING: The Next Generation Church – Knows Christ
Pastor Mike begins a series that will look at the next generation of our church. What will Reston Bible Church look like as we move forward in stewarding all that God has given us? The greater intimacy we have with Jesus, the greater the impact of our story.
CLICK HERE FOR THE AUDIO AND VIDEO
- What is your story as relating to knowing Christ? What specific people God has used to impact your story?
- What does it mean to “know Christ”? Has this term become cliché? How can we keep “knowing Christ” from being cliché in our own lives?
- Read and discuss Acts 26. What does this chapter tell you about knowing Christ and making Him known?
- What does our fallen nature have to do with knowing Christ?
- What is the difference between knowing Jesus and knowing about Jesus?
- How might we help each other know Christ in greater ways?