The Lord’s Prayer teaches us to be ready to respond to temptation by being alert and sober-minded, resisting the devil, putting on the full armor of God, and embracing God’s way out.
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR SHEPHERD GROUPS
- What stood out to you in this message?
- What do you see as the primary temptations for followers of Christ in our current context?
- What do you believe are the enemies primary strategies for drawing you away from the Lord?
- Do you see particular vulnerabilities in your own human heart that contribute to the challenges you face? Discuss.
- What has been most impactful for you over the four weeks of the Lord’s Prayer? In what ways have you altered your prayer life as a result of this series?
- What are some changes you can proactively make this week related to this series?
- How will this series change the way you pray as a group?