Portraits of Christ: Our Life
Christ is the answer for eternal life. Christ is the answer for daily, victorious life. How do we walk through this life? We set our mind on the truths of Christ.
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR SHEPHERD GROUPS
- What were your impressions of the sermon and what stuck out to you most?
- Can you say that “Christ is my life”? If so, what does that mean to you?
- Review Colossians 1 and 2. These chapters list various truths of Christ. Which truths about who Christ is, what He has done, and who you are in Him have affected you recently?
- Colossians 3:16 lists various means for allowing Christ’s word (His truths) to dwell in us richly. How do you seek and set your mind on the things above (Colossians 3:1-4)?
- Romans 2:4 states that “God’s kindness is meant to lead you to repentance” (a change of mind and heart that changes our behavior). How have you experienced this reality in your life? How about recently?
- Read Galatians 2:20. Discuss what this means in practical terms for the upcoming week.
- Read Philippians 1:21. Discuss what this passage means when it says, “For to me to live is Christ…?”
- How will you live differently this week because of this message?