Neglected But Essential: Obadiah
The book of Obadiah teaches us that God is in control of all things, and pride is the core of the human problem. The principle of sowing and reaping will follow us all our lives, but we can live confidently knowing that the kingdom of God is coming.
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR SHEPHERD GROUPS
- What stood out to you in this message?
- Who is a humble person that you know? What makes you say so?
- What is a passage of Scripture you use to remind yourself that God is in control, especially when things are difficult?
- In what ways do you struggle with being self-preoccupied? Does it take the form of traditional pride or pride in disguise?
- In what ways do you do you see the principle of sowing and reaping in your life?
- Read Hebrews 12:1-3. How do these Scriptures encourage you with regard to the future Kingdom?
- How will you live differently this week in light of this message and time of discussion?