Living Faith, Part 9: Friendship with the World
The cause of worldliness is the love of self, which results in friendship with the world. God’s solution is to humble ourselves and draw near to Him.
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR SHEPHERD GROUPS
- What stood out to you in this message?
- What are some things of this world (the world system) that stand in opposition to the things of the Lord?
- When it comes to the things of this world, what are those areas that are most attractive to you—possessions, position, pleasures?
- Are there other things that come to mind that are distracting you from your walk with the Lord?
- When it comes to asking God for things, talk about any struggle you have to ask with right motives.
- What steps do you take in an effort to walk in the Spirit?