Week 3 – Roadblock removal & Bridge Repair
Use the “Notes” button above to download slides and follow along with the audio.
- Bridge Repair in the Spirit
- Prayer & Confession (James 5:6, Matt 18:19-20)
- Abiding in the Word (John 15:4 & 7)
- Abiding in the Body (Hebrews 10:25, 1 John 1:3)
Bridge Repair in the Soul
- Know yourself (Lamentations 3:40, Romans 12:3)
- Know your spouse (1 Corinthians 12:21)
- Find ways to “do” life together
- Take care of your emotional health (Proverbs 14:30, 17:22)
Bridge Repair in the Body
- Take care of the “temple” (1 Corinthians 3:16-17, 3 John 1:2)
- Men: Woo & pursue (Song of songs 5:2)
- Ladies: Desire & entice (Song of songs 3:4)
- What bridges have you found to be either washed out or damaged? How has that shown up in your relationship?
- What heart/attitude adjustments do you need to make?
- What steps can you be taking together to rebuild those bridges?
- How can we be praying for one another in our marriage?