We must guard the “wellspring” of our lives and work diligently to align the core of who we are with what God says is true about Himself, about us, about our place in the world, about life, and about everything else.
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR SHEPHERD GROUPS
- Read Proverbs 4:23 and review the main points from the message.
- What most stood out to you today from the message?
- What have been the primary positive mechanisms that have shaped who you are?
- What Scripture have you been meditating on lately that is shaping your internal person?
- What is a message you hear routinely coming from culture that stands in tension with your faith?
- Is there a particular area of the faith journey that has been a struggle for you because of the input from other areas of life?
- Is there one step you can take this week to better guard your heart?