- In what ways can you see that your spouse is “fearfully and wonderfully made”? How can you see the beauty in God’s assembling of the two of you together?
- How have you seen that, in Christ, your marriage is greater than the sum of its parts?
- In what ways do you need one another?
- Do you struggle with the idea of “depending” on your spouse?
- What do you think about the concept of “belonging” to one another?
- Can you share an example of how struggles and failures can impact a spouse or a family unit?