God uses unlikely fighters to face unbeatable giants, so He can accomplish an unimaginable victory.
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR SHEPHERD GROUPS
- What jumped out to you the most from this week’s message?
- React to this statement: “God uses unlikely fighters to face unbeatable giants, so He can accomplish unimaginable victory.” How does that strike you?
- Who in your life has been an unlikely fighter who God has used to face unbeatable giants?
- Read 1 Samuel 17:19-58 and discuss the life of David as an unlikely fighter. What lessons do we learn from David’s life as it relates to each one of us being an unlikely fighter?
- What other biblical examples can you find in which God provides an unimaginable victory over an unbeatable giant in the life of an unlikely fighter?
- Is there an unbeatable giant in your life right now?
- What makes you an unlikely fighter? What makes it difficult to be confident that God will join you in fighting the unbeatable giant in your life?
- Have you seen an unimaginable victory in your life or in the life of someone you know? How does that provide encouragement to you in believing God for a victory in the future?