This World Is Not My Home
Do we have a purity, peace, and purpose that is driven by the reality that our true home is in heaven?
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR SHEPHERD GROUPS
- What stood out to you about this sermon?
- As Aaron walked through Revelation 20, he talked about the “books of our deeds” from which we will be judged. There was also another book, the Book of Life, which contains the names of all who will receive eternal life. Discuss your understanding of these different books.
- How do you respond to the statement, “That’s life. This world is not my home”? Is this encouraging to you?
- How well do you feel you are able to keep your spiritual eyes focused on eternity? What makes that difficult?
- What role does the guarantee of eternity play in your daily living?
- Discuss how purity, peace and purpose intersect with your ability to focus on eternity.