We, as Christians, are called to be set apart from the rest of the world. But that sanctification is God’s work, not ours, though it is a process that requires our cooperation and is based on the truth of His Word.
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR SHEPHERD GROUPS
- What were your overall impressions of this message?
- Discuss the relationship between God’s work and our cooperation in the journey of being set apart.
- Can you think of a time when your cooperation with God was either going well or not going so well? Describe that to the others in the group.
- How have you seen sanctification as a process in your own life?
- Are there things that you wish were moving more quickly in your sanctification?
- What truths of God’s Word are you most engaged with right now related to your own growth?
- What are some simple targets that you will aim for during the coming year regarding your sanctification? Pray that God will work in you toward those goals.