Worship is about our whole life. We worship because of God’s love and His goodness toward us, and our worship is based on who God is and what that means.
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR SHEPHERD GROUPS
- What is one thing from this message that was particularly encouraging or challenging? What is something that might change the way you worship God this week?
- Worship is valuing something or someone above all else. What are you tempted to worship more than you worship the Lord?
- In this season of life, do you find it easy to worship joyfully? Why do you think that is?
- Why do you think we are referred to as the Lord’s “sheep”? Do you find comfort in that imagery?
- Read Hebrews 10:19-25 and Colossians 3:12-17. Based on these passages, what does worship look like? What different aspects of worship do you see here? Do you see a personal need to grow in any of those areas in particular?
- Why is it so important to gather together regularly to worship alongside God’s people? Why is it so valuable?
- Spend some time with your group worshipping the Lord for who He is, through prayer and/or song.