All of us have a longing for spiritual food. The physical world distracts us from our spiritual need, and all of our human efforts to meet that need is bankrupt. But Jesus is the Source of all life.
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR SHEPHERD GROUPS
- What stood out to you from the message on Jesus as the Bread of Life?
- Why does Jesus uses so many metaphors about the physical world to discuss spiritual truths?
- There were four points in the message. Which one touched you the most and why? Refer to John 6 as needed.
- All long for spiritual food
- The physical world distracts from the spiritual need
- All human effort is bankrupt
- Jesus is the Source of all of life
- Discuss each of the four points and and its application in your life.
- How does this message inform how you will live differently this week?