After facing the storm, Jonah acknowledged God’s authority and His relentless mercy, embraced His discipline, and chose to obey. Do we do the same?
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR SHEPHERD GROUPS
- What stood out to you in this particular message?
- Discuss your thoughts about the definition of agape love provided: the steadfast sacrificial zeal that seeks the true good of another.
- Discuss a time when you have experienced God’s relentless mercy toward you? How does that encourage you to consider His relentless mercy for those around you?
- Discuss a time when God used a “storm” to provide either course correction or discipline in the direction of your journey.
- What is your perspective on the assertion that the church in America needs to repent for its attitude toward taking the gospel to the world?
- What is one step you can take this week to engage others with the message of Christ?