Our lives are a series of choices that are either obedience or disobedience. God calls us into relationship with Him, calls us to love each other, and calls us to take the Gospel to those around us.
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR SHEPHERD GROUPS
- What specifically stood out to you in this message?
- Much of the Bible expresses God’s universal callings, such as the call into relationship with Him, or the call to love others. Discuss the circumstances of God calling you into relationship with Him. How did you know He was calling you?
- What are some of God’s calls on your life that are struggles for you?
- Discuss the call God has for us to share the message of Christ with others. In what ways has that been a challenge for you, and in what ways have you seen fruit in that area?
- Who are the people in your life right now whom God has placed in your sphere of influence and need the message of Christ?
- Spend some time praying for those people and for God to open doors of opportunity.