Dr. Chris Gnanakan shares on how the gospel is the hope of the world as it goes forth across the nations, recorded from the 2013 Missions Conference banquet.
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR SHEPHERD GROUPS
- Did you attend any part of the 2013 Missions Conference? If so, what did God teach you or what impacted you?
- What is your understanding of missions? What scriptures can you think of that pertain to missions?
- Do you have any personal experience with missions? Please share.
- Read and discuss Colossians 1:21-29. What does this tell you about the person of God? What do you see about the nature of man? What do these verses tell you about missions?
- What is the relationship between missions and the gospel?
- Is missions a specific call to a select few, or a general call to all Christians? What is your current role in missions? What would it look like to grow in this area?
- Would your small group be willing to adopt an RBC missionary? You can get information here.
- Spend some time praying for our missionaries. Here are some helpful guidelines on how to pray for them.