None of us is extraordinary, but our God is. When He uses the weak and the broken, He gets all the glory.
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR SHEPHERD GROUPS
- What did you find most encouraging from this message? What did you find most challenging?
- When you consider the part of your life that was “before Christ,” what are the critical pieces that God put into place to bring you to faith in Him?
- Take a few minutes to talk about a season of life you have traveled through (a period of Bliss, Training, Paradox, Fruitfulness, or Testing). How did God use that season to shape you into whom He wanted you to be for His purposes? What Scripture that relates to that particular season?
- Read and discuss 2 Corinthians 4:5-12. How does this passage encourage you in whatever life circumstances you are experiencing right now? How does it give you hope in God’s sovereign plan?
- What season do you believe you are in at this time? Discuss the things that are happening in your life that bring you to say that. What Scriptures is God using to illuminate this season for you?
- As we enter 2022, what are you praying for in terms of the year ahead? Spend some time in prayer over those things.