Evangelism is the whole church taking the whole gospel to the whole world.
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR SHEPHERD GROUPS
- What stood out to you in this message?
- The church started in Jerusalem on the day of Pentecost. Brian Hamilton spoke of the inevitable comfortable posture the church tends to take and how God moved the church out to the rest of the world. Read Acts 11:19-24 and discuss the role of trials as a part of God’s plan.
- Discuss the issues of prosperity and a comfortable posture in the current condition of the American Church.
- How do you believe RBC can move away from being a spiritual enclave to a missional body for the Kingdom?
- The believers were first called Christians in Antioch. What do you think your neighbors and colleagues call you? What adjustments might you need to make in your life based on this? Explain.
- When thinking beyond our own Jerusalem to the uttermost parts of the earth, is there an unreached (or barely reached) people that is on your heart?
- What could your group do to be more educated about world missions and the impact God is having through RBC?