El Shaddai—God Almighty, the All-Sufficient One—moves in His creation beyond what it was created to do, and He is responsible to provide an abundant supply to all that He has created.
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR SHEPHERD GROUPS
- What jumps out to you in this message?
- Discuss how Adonai as our Master/Owner relates to El-Shaddai, our all-sufficient provider.
- How have you struggled with relying on your own sense of sufficiency rather than God being all-sufficient?
- Have you ever struggled with the “imposter syndrome” (that others might discover that you are not as competent as they think you are)?
- How have you seen God provide for you in your journey when you weren’t sure what the next step would be?
- How has God used you in ways that clearly were fueled by His all-sufficient Spirit?
- In what ways has God provided the perseverance that you need to endure the trials of life?