True faith will be lived out in a consistent way that includes pursuing truth, committing to Christ-centered community, and being willing to engage in hard conversations.
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR SHEPHERD GROUPS
- What stood out to you most in this week’s message?
- How have you personally experienced our culture moving away from objective truth to “subjective truth”?
- How have you experienced someone you care about “wandering from the truth”? What efforts were you able to make to assist in turning them around?
- If you feel comfortable sharing, how have you wandered in your journey with Christ?
- Read John 10:27-28 and 1 John 5:13. How do you navigate the tension between the Scriptures that seem to indicate someone once believed and no longer does, with the ones that clearly talk about “eternal security”?
- What do you lean on with confidence that your salvation is eternally secure?