Jonah: God’s Relentless Mercy for All People, Part 3
What are we willing to endure or experience to respond to God’s call to love people and proclaim His name? When God provides the door, we are called walk through it and share the truth of the gospel, leaving the results to Him.
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR SHEPHERD GROUPS
- What stood out to you in the message today?
- What is your first response to Jonah’s sermon to the Ninevites?
- When is a time you felt that God had given you a second chance when you recognized He didn’t have to?
- Is there a time when you sought to engage someone in a spiritual conversation and it really didn’t go anywhere?
- What about a time when the spiritual conversation unfolded beyond your expectations?
- How do you respond to the challenge to pray each morning for an opportunity to have a spiritual conversation?
- Who is in your life right now who needs the Gospel? Spend some time praying for them with your group.