Be Strong and Courageous
When we face difficulties while believing that God is with us, and we choose to remain obedient, then we can—in His power—be strong and courageous.
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR SHEPHERD GROUPS
- What was one thing about this message that you found particularly compelling, encouraging, challenging, or beneficial?
- Read and discuss Joshua 1. What does it tell us about the nature of God and the character of Joshua?
- What examples of courage have you seen in your life? Was there a time you had to be courageous? What happened?
- What current obstacles or trials are you facing?
- How does the promise of God’s presence impact you as you face those obstacles?
- What is the relationship between obedience and courage as we walk with the Lord? How does disobedience hinder us from experiencing God’s best?
- Where in your life are you tempted to fear? How do you tend to deal with that fear? What adjustments do you need to make to walk in biblical courage?