Embracing biblical hope leads to intimacy with Jesus Christ and is expressed by the reality that we are His servants, His vessels, and His ambassadors.
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR SHEPHERD GROUPS
- What stood out to you in this message?
- What are some of things that rise to the top as the most significant things you have learned or have been contemplating as a result of this series?
- In this final message, what have you been pondering related to looking outward with message of hope?
- Discuss which of the three metaphors—slave, vessel, and ambassador—speaks to you the most? Explain.
- How do these metaphors set the stage for how God may want to use you to take the message of Hope to others?
- How have you had an opportunity to have a spiritual conversation with someone who needs hope?