- This event has passed.
Grace-Filled Marriage Class
Couples come to the altar bursting with love for each other.
Yet based on how many marriages are unfulfilling, unhappy, or worse yet, end in divorce, it would seem that the love that gets couples married isn’t enough to keep couples married. Maybe if we had the ability to love unconditionally, like God does, love would be enough…but we don’t. Therefore, love falls short. Love isn’t enough to save struggling marriages.
- Discover what lens they are viewing their spouse through, and how flawed lenses lead to flawed relationships
- Discover how to meet their spouse’s 3 inner needs of the heart
- Discover how to give their spouse 4 vital freedoms
- Learn how to resolve conflict
- Learn how a relationship built on grace results in mind-blowing sex
- Learn how a Grace Filled Marriage leads to a life that truly make a difference
This class will meet from February 4 through March 25 from 12:15 to 1:45 p.m. Childcare is provided.Register here