Our anger will rob us of our intimacy with God. Our call is to embrace God’s love for all people and His sovereign plan for justice and mercy.
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR SHEPHERD GROUPS
- What stood out to you in the message?
- In what ways have you struggled in your journey to embrace a decision from God that you disagreed with?
- Have you ever been outright angry with God? Share that journey with the group.
- In what ways have you been grateful for the sovereignty of God?
- What makes it difficult for you to love all people with the agape love of God?
- Is there anyone right now you are finding it difficult to love?
- Share a recent opportunity you have had to engage in a spiritual conversation with someone who may not know Jesus.