Why Jesus Came
December 21, 2015 Mike MinterSermonsGenesis, John
We celebrate Christmas because Jesus came into the world to testify of the truth, and to seek and save those who are lost.
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR SHEPHERD GROUPS
- According to Scripture, why did Jesus come? Do any of these reasons especially resonate with you?
- What was one thing in this message that encouraged your faith?
- Read Genesis 3:15. How does this passage point to Christmas?
- Read John 10:7-15. Does the first half of verse 10 surprise you? What does it mean that Jesus has come that we might “have life” and “have it abundantly”?
- If you will be visiting with family members this Christmas who don’t know the Lord, how could you help them understand why Jesus came? Spend some time praying that God would reveal the truth to them.