Looking at Jesus’ prayer to His Father in John 17, Pastor Wayne Johnson discusses what it means to be “one” with God.
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR SHEPHERD GROUPS
- What images come to mind when you think about God? Are those accurate?
- What does it look like to be one with God, even as the Father and the Son are one?
- Where do you seek true life other than in oneness with the Lord?
- How can you work toward greater oneness with Him, even this very week?
- How could these principles change the way you relate to your spouse, your children, or others?