God has given those who are in Christ “every spiritual blessing” (Ephesian 1:3) – but why do some Christians seem to be living a life of victory, while others struggle greatly? Pastor Tony Pedroni teaches from the book of Ephesians on the key to living victoriously.
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR SHEPHERD GROUPS
- What is one thing from today’s sermon you hope we talk about as a group?
- Pastor Tony referenced Psalm 121 as a great comfort in times of trial. What books or verses from Scripture have been a great comfort or encouragement to you personally during times of trial?
- Read and discuss Ephesians 1:15-23 and 3:14-19. What do Paul’s prayers tell us about human nature? What do they tell us about the nature of Christ?
- What do these verses command, teach or imply regarding how to live the Christian life?
- Pastor Tony highlighted several blessings from God in Ephesians 1 & 2. Which ones particularly resonated with you? What other blessings can you think of that God promises in Scripture?
- Do you find it difficult to experience the blessings & promises of God in your daily life? Why or why not?
- If knowing God is the key to victoriously living in and for Christ, what steps could you take to know Him better? Spend some time in prayer about these.