That We May Be One
“Holy Father, keep them in Your name, which You have given Me, that they may be one, even as We are one.” -John 17:11
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR SHEPHERD GROUPS
- What was one thing you found particularly interesting, insightful, helpful or difficult to understand from this Sunday?
- What does it mean to be weary in work, but not of the work? Have you ever experienced this?
- Read and discuss John 17. What does Jesus’ prayer tell you about Him? What does His prayer tell you about us?
- What do you think Jesus is asking when He prays “that [we] may be one”?
- What is a way you need to visibly love the body of Christ at RBC?
- What are your two greatest weaknesses? What are your two greatest strengths? How can you put those to work in or for the church?
- Spend some time praying for our church.