Rooted: A Study of Deeper Faith in Colossians, Part 6
What does it mean to be complete in Christ?
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR SHEPHERD GROUPS
- What was one thing you found particularly interesting, insightful, helpful or difficult to understand from this sermon?
- Read and discuss Colossians 2:6-10. What do these verses tell us about Jesus? What do they indicate about the nature of man?
- What does it mean to "walk in" Jesus (v. 6)?
- What warning does Paul give us in these verses?
- What modern-day arguments, philosophies or traditions might take us captive? How should we respond to these in light of the gospel?
- What does it mean to be "complete in Christ"? Do you feel complete in Him? Why or why not?
- What ways to you tend to try to complete yourself outside of Christ?
- How does the gospel make us complete in Jesus?
- Spend some time in prayer thanking God for the glorious hope we have in Christ. Pray that He would show us any areas of our lives where we are seeking completeness outside of Him.