Revolutionary Love, Part 1
April 20, 2014 Mike MinterSermons1 Corinthians, Luke
As Pastor Mike begins a new series on the revolutionary love of God, we look at the roles of logic, science and faith when considering the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR SHEPHERD GROUPS
- What was one thing from this message that was particularly helpful or insightful? What was one thing that was difficult to understand or put into practice?
- What does Easter mean to you? What Easter traditions do you and your family have?
- Read and discuss 1 Corinthians 15:12-28. What does this tell you about the nature of man? What does it tell you about God? How do you respond to the hard statements Paul makes in these verses?
- In what way(s) does the Christian faith hinge on the resurrection?
- What do these verses tell us about the importance of the resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- How would you define faith? How does one grow in faith in something?
- What are the roles of logic, science and faith when considering the resurrection?
- How does the resurrection show God's love?
- How does the full narrative of the Bible point to the resurrection?
- What personal impact does the resurrection have for you? Spend some time in prayer thanking God for His revolutionary love expressed through the power of the resurrection.