Our real treasures last forever, get stored in heaven, and ultimately belong to God.
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR SHEPHERD GROUPS
- What was one thing in this message that you found particularly encouraging, beneficial, or challenging?
- Read and discuss Matthew 6:19-21, 24 and Luke 16:1-12. What do we learn about real treasure?
- Consider this statement: “We bring the things we treasure into our lives.” If you look at the things you spend your money and time on, what would you say are the treasures of your heart?
- What “real treasures” do you have? Do you feel you are stewarding those treasures well? What adjustments do you need to make?
- In what way do our treasures belong to God? What are the implications of this for us?
- What is one specific way you can bless others with the hope of seeing them come to Christ?