Moses: A Reluctant Leader, Part 3
As we continue our series on Moses, we see the relationship between doubt and obedience. We must not let the unknowns and what-ifs of our lives keep us from joyful obedience to the simple truths God has already revealed.
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR SHEPHERD GROUPS
- Read and discuss Exodus 3:1-10 What do these verses tell you about God? About man?
- Read and discuss Exodus 3:11-4:17. What do these verses tell you about the character of God? What do they tell you about Moses?
- From the verses in the previous question, identify the question/excuses Moses gives. How does God address each one? Which particular excuse or question do you personally relate to and why?
- What role does doubt play in the Christian life? How does God address doubt? In what way(s) has He addressed doubt in your life?
- What role does obedience play in the Christian life?
- Share a time you feel God called to you obedience. How did you respond? What was the result?