We, the church, are called to love. We are equipped to serve one another. And that loving service sustains us as a church body.
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR SHEPHERD GROUPS
- What was one point from this message that you can apply this week?
- Why do you come to church? What do you receive from the church? What do you give?
- How does love cover “a multitude of sins”?
- How does coming together in community help us through times of suffering and “fiery trials”?
- Read 1 Corinthians 13 together. How can this familiar passage help us love and serve each other within the church?
- What do all believers at RBC (or any congregation) have in common? How should that draw us together as a body and affect our relationships with each other?
- How are you using your gifts to serve the body of Christ? Can you think of other ways that God has equipped you to serve? Ask other members of your shepherd group if they see any gifts that you may have missed.