Is That a Fact?
With all of the modern advances in economics, technology, and medicine, life should always be getting better and better. But instead, things seem to be going downhill, almost as if the world is cursed.
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR SHEPHERD GROUPS
- What was your initial reaction to his message? Do you still feel that way?
- Why do logic, knowledge, and science fail so miserably in fixing the problems of the world?
- What are some examples of economic, technological, or medical advances showing evidence of the curse?
- Read Romans 8:18-25. How does this passage affect your view of life on earth – or your anticipation fo the life to come?
- Do you agree that the world has lost its ability to produce genius (the likes of Beethoven, Rembrandt, or Newton)? Why or why not?
- How can you use what you learned in this message to share the Gospel with your friends, family, or neighbors?