Impact, Part 1
Does our life influence and impact those around us for the sake of the Kingdom? Living a life of intentional, faithful obedience to God will impact others for His glory.
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR SHEPHERD GROUPS
- If you were to give a one-sentence summary of this message, what would it be?
- Do you believe God has given you a specific purpose, calling or burden for your life? Explain.
- Read and discuss Nehemiah 2. What do you observe about the nature of God? What stands out to you about Nehemiah's character?
- What is the significance of Nehemiah "setting a time" (v. 6)?
- Do you feel like you are living your life on purpose? Why or why not?
- "Living life on purpose always meets with resistance."What opposes us from living our lives on purpose?
- How does the gospel provide context and power for living life on purpose?
- Is there something in your life that God is prompting you to "set a time" for? What practical steps could you take toward obedience in this area? Spend some time in prayer about this with your small group.