The two thieves hung with Jesus at His crucifixion show the beautiful simplicity of the Gospel. These thieves represent two paths – one leading to death, the other leading to life. Which path have you chosen?
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR SHEPHERD GROUPS
- What is one thing from this sermon you hope to discuss as a group?
- What Easter traditions do you and your family have?
- Read and discuss Luke 23:32-43. What do you see about the nature of man in these verses? What do you observe about the nature of Christ?
- Compare and contrast the two thieves. How are they similar? How are they different?
- In what way does the one thief represent death? In what way does the other represent life?
- In the context of Pastor Mike's sermon, what does it mean to "pass through the cross"?
- Spend some time in prayer with your small group giving thanks for our risen Savior, Jesus.